1. Knowing what you don’t want can often be more valuable than knowing what you do want.
2. Despite what it looks like on someone’s Facebook or Twitter, no one has it figured out. We’re all just slapping things against a wall and seeing what sticks.
3. Beating yourself up about a mistake you made is only going to make you more inclined to do it again. Just accept that it happened and move on.
4. If someone is behaving strangely and there seems to be no explanation for it, look to alcohol and drugs!
5. Don’t burn bridges in your professional life. You never know when you might need them later on.(Douchey but real.)
6. Don’t sleep with someone who makes you feel like dirt. Don’t try to get skinny or take garcinia to change yourself because you can’t change them. If you’re dating a jerk, you should dump them…
View original post 405 more words